Top 5 Date Activities to Steal His Heart
Men enjoy dating women with whom they can be themselves. Sometimes, we can mistake the fact that they enjoy our company for a lack of imagination. Let’s be honest, most of us can attend so many rugby matches, parties with their friends, and watch them play GTA for so many hours before we friendzone them.
What we don’t realise is that it’s actually a compliment when a guy wants us around to do the things he does in his day-to-day life. It means he enjoys your company. And companionship is very important for men looking for a relationship with The One.
So if your guy is a catch, you can show him just how much fun you can have outside of the daily humdrum. Whether you’re a progressive woman asking a new guy out on a first date, or you’d like to rekindle the flame of romance with your hubby of twenty years, these top date picks for men have been shown to tick all the right boxes.
Men enjoy adventure and food (in no particular order) and these packages provide that, along with some romance. They provide great opportunities for the two of you to connect while spending quality time together.
- The Ultimate Adventure Date & Picnic for Two features horseback riding, quad biking, a spa treatment, and champagne picnic.
- Horse Ride & Romantic Picnic for Two at Hekpoort is a great day of fun and sun, complete with horseback ride and picnic in the bushveld.
- Adventure Combo-Day for Two is a good way to show off your inner tomboy to your adventurous man. After a horseback ride, you’ll have an opportunity to whip him on the outdoor quad bike dirt tracks, before seeing what Cupid has in store for you two during an archery session.
- Steam Train Experience for Two will create a setting of old world romance. Escape into history with the Atlantic Rail on a return trip from Cape Town to Simon’s Town.
- Segway Vineyard Glide & Picnic for Two at the world renowned Spier wine farm offers a great escape from the concrete jungle. Zip around the vineyards on a Segway before enjoying a delectable picnic on a lush lawn underneath a shady tree.
There you have it! Beautifully balanced date experiences that you will both enjoy.
#RomanticDateIdeas #GiftsForMen #AnniversaryGiftIdeas